Monday, October 4, 2010

My mortgage broker also had Shapes do this.

So I'm applying for a mortgage through a broker and I tell him about this collection and he says...

"I'm guessing it was a gym membership? If so same thing happened to me, they actually called SCU and SCU gave them my acct info and they forged my signature!! Was it shapes by chance?"

no fooling, I'm saving the e-mail if anyone wants to get a look at it. It's from a business e-mail address of a Winnipeg area mortgage broker. I don't want to post it here, but if anyone wants a look, let me know.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Also, he has a way of submitting a request for a re-score to Equifax and they'll be more likely to take it seriously since he's a paying member. In the U.S. it's called "Rapid Re-scoring." I don't know what it's called here

Either way, he says he can get any bank to overlook such a small collection, especially when he explains the circumstances and shows them my proof.

To Shapes: You can't treat me this way and get away with it. So to recap the consequences for you: Lost customers, lost time dealing with me, lost time dealing with complaint to consumer's bureau, lost time dealing with formal complaint to privacy comissioner, and soon to be lost time dealing with court and (God willing) lost money from a judgement against you.


PS dear readers: It seems like so many people have had a number pulled on them by Shapes, I keep talking to random people and they all seem to have similar experiences. Why are they allowed to continue their business? Everyone who has been wronged should complain to A) The Consumer's bureau and B) The Privacy Comissioner of Canada!
Perhaps with enough people, we can put these ass-clowns out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment